With Stoelting's Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, you'll have the succinct, yet thorough guidance you need to successfully avoid or manage complications stemming from pre-existing medical conditions. Advanced research from experts in the field will help you overcome the toughest challenges in practice, letting you offer your patients the best care, each and every time.
- Deliver anesthesia as safely as possible with extensive coverage of the pathophysiology of numerous coexisting conditions.
- Effectively manage special patient populations with a focus on pediatric, geriatric, and adult patients.
- Master the ins and outs of a wide range of diseases, from common to rare, through detailed discussions of each disease's unique features.
- Access the fully searchable text online anytime, anywhere, at www.expertconsult.com.
- Stay at the forefront of your field with the most updated information on each coexisting condition's definition; current pathophysiology; significant pre-, intra-, and postoperative factors of the disease process; anesthetic judgment; and management.
- Keep current with changing patient populations with a new chapter on managing morbidly obese patients.
- Access the information you need quickly thanks to a disease-based organization.
- Overcome your toughest challenges with the latest guidelines and evidence integrated into each chapter.
Gain expertise in understanding the impact of pathophysiology of coexisting diseases on anaesthesia!