Written and endorsed by world experts from the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE), this unique multimedia resource uses text, case studies, and online components to cover the latest uses of echocardiography, including the most recent 2D and 3D advances. Unlike other existing textbooks in echocardiography, including the predecessor of this volume, entitled Dynamic Echocardiography, this 2nd edition, with its new title, covers a full range of topics, reflected in its 200 chapters that include essential material in a succinct format. Dr. Roberto M. Lang and his expert colleagues provide everything you need to assess cardiac anatomy and function and obtain clinically useful, noninvasive information for more accurate diagnosis and evaluation of heart disease.
- Take advantage of an outstanding online library of slides and videos of case presentations that correspond to crisp, full-color images, allowing you to view dynamic echocardiographic clips of various cardiac pathologies.
- Tap into the knowledge and skills of a team of experts from the ASE, led by world-renowned authorities in echocardiography.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with additional cases, images, and an extensive library of cine images.
- Get fully up to date with the latest echo practice guidelines and advanced technologies, including 3D echocardiography and myocardial strain.
- Gain a better understanding of the latest methods to assess cardiac chamber size and function, valvular stenosis/regurgitation, cardiomyopathies, coronary artery disease, complications of myocardial infarction, and much more - all in a practical, well-illustrated brief yet comprehensive format extensively supported by multimedia material.
- Stay up to date with hot topics in this rapidly evolving field: interventional/intraoperative echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography, cardiac resynchronization therapy, and more.