Brian A. Hall MD (Author), Robert C. Chantigian MD (Author)
- Tests your knowledge of anesthesia through the most comprehensive coverage of basic science and clinical practice for an effective review.
- Features questions vetted by Mayo residents to ensure a consistent level of difficulty from trustworthy sources.
- Features the full text online at expertconsult.com for convenient reference.
- Presents 997 thoroughly revised questions for the most current and comprehensive review of board material, covering the latest discoveries and techniques in physics, biochemistry, and anesthesia equipment; the newest drugs and drug categories; and the most recent information on all anesthesia subspecialties.
- Complies with the new ABA format so you have an accurate representation of the new question style and can prepare effectively.
- Includes discussions after each question, along with references to major anesthesia texts so it's easy to find more information on any subject.