The Anaesthesia Science Viva Book
The clinical science viva voce examination is an important component of the Final FRCA examination, covering applied pharmacology, anatomy, physiology and physics. Written by the author of the best-selling Short Answer Questions in Anaesthesia, 2nd Edition, this new book is the definitive guide to this part of the FRCA exam and is also the perfect companion volume to The Clinical Anaesthesia Viva Book by Mills et al.
1. Advice on answering clinical science viva questions.
2. Anatomy and its applications.
3. Physiology; 4. Pharmacology.
5. Physics, clinical measurement, equipment and statistics.
6. Miscellaneous science and medicine.
The Countess of Chester Hospital
Publisher: Cambridge University Press (17 Jun 2004)